Thursday, December 9, 2010

ggpwn3d #7- Then, Now & Forevermore

I looked at me-self in the mirror tonight and said:
 What is going on?

                                Gruesome monster                                                                               
                                   of a cold sore on ze mouth,                                                                     
                                             colorfully-bruised arms
                                                   from failed true blood tests,

 creepily
growing
 eczema

below 
neck,


and oh-                                           
 refilled bottles of curing pills for
GERD & ulcer; best of friends .

But He said to me:                                                             

Estefania Belen Cho

Do my words mean nothing
to you?
Have I not expressed enough of my love
to you?
When will you see that I always know what is best
for you?
Did you not confess that I am the strength of your heart & your portion
forever?

My beautiful, precious gem -
I AM WHO I AM .



3 comments:

  1. you are very poetic and great at expressing - this is awesome. hope it all gets better sooon though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha twas like a christian fairytale

    ReplyDelete
  3. estef, what are your plans now??
    i seriously have NOOOO idea what i'm going to do...

    ReplyDelete