Thursday, April 26, 2012

Crossroads


Forefront of my life–
a hazy glaze of the past 
and its time ahead

Limitations of the
 now
though much to aspire,
yet what cannot be withheld

are the remains of my desire

Chances & choices

extending beyond a reach,
that longs for settlement
of a faith that seeks

To whom it may concern?

                  the effect of my deeds,
          those incessant needs,
  where this step leads

The havoc of silence

that mouths direction;
branching into the woven roots
that swallow in depth, my convictions

–a fine line that separates the peace of settling to the dangers of sinking;


Stand firm and set forth

This dusk promises for new hope.

2 comments:

  1. original?? didnt realize you have this side of you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah Saehooon! If anything, you & Cadengo have been my only 2 faithful readers...

      Delete