Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ciao 2009

What an end to a wild, wild year.. 
..and here I am, spending the last hour of it.. blogging about it


Do I mind that I spent the past two days alone, working at WaSa, having 0% contact with the outside world  minus WaSa customers & employees... & 5 phone calls (3 of them being with my dad) and decided not to do anything special to count down the new year? No, not really. Will you think I am a loser and a loner? Yes, probably. Hahaha... 


One word that sums up 2009: Sighahh ©


Now, I put the copyright sign because Saehoon & I coined that word earlier this year. It is a word that describes a long sigh of deep breath from God-given satisfaction.. 


I guess this year marks a very significant point in my life. Through all the sighahh moments, I experienced a part of God that I had never encountered before. He made himself so transparent to me that there were no options for me. I would give you an entire year's worth of testimony, but that would be a bore. 


All I can say is that every decision I made this year was by baby faith, and every sighahh result of it was through grace. Every time God would throw me into a situation, I would be reluctant, disobedient & confused, but there would be no way out (i.e. Nicaragua). Once I accepted the situation, God would just blast it & zoom 200% into it... and I would just sit there, literally, and be ggpwn3d. That feeling goes hand-in-hand with the sighahh's. 


I really do not know why He picked this year, but He did. A lot of times I would wonder if people around me felt the perfection of God the way I did. But seriously, God! When I was in Nicaragua, Will & I would point a finger up to God and say, "That God", while wagging our finger. I think we did that every day in the month-long trip. We experienced God's ggpwnage every day and we would sighahh about it.


This entry is ambiguous. I said a lot without really saying much at all. 


All I have left to say is that 2009 was my favorite year in my life. Definitely something I would be able to say tonight. It is now 10 minutes to the new year and I am very well satisfied in God. He is too good to me. I love you, God



2 comments:

  1. dang. what a bold statement...(2009 as your fav year)
    sighahh you got that right!

    good post, good way to end the year and start the next :)

    ReplyDelete