Monday, April 12, 2010

Google Search(es) #1

 For those who do not know, I am slightly obsessed with Google... in every day situations, I always turn to the good ol' Google search bar for answers. I will begin a thread of posts to share with you, bits and pieces of my random wonders. Do not judge me.


  • My stomach has a heartbeat.
    This was a recent symptom I have had. Apparently, a lot of people online have had felt this too. I should also mention that I have a really bad tendency to Google my symptoms and self-diagnose my sickness. I only take it half seriously.
  • Healthy ways to lose weight in a month.
    Hahahaha... I am guilty of that, as well as many variations of the diet world wonders.
  • Is it possible to surgically lower your belly button?
    ..... Yeah, the answer was hard to find.
  • Earthquake 2010 
    With Haiti, Chile, Japan, Turkey, Mexico, California, Spain.. just in the past 3 months.. I have been checking every so often to see the world status. Birth pains, indeed.

1 comment:

  1. woah crazy. so many earthquakes... i should use google more often too. hahaha. never took advantage of it

    ReplyDelete