Sunday, January 24, 2010

Confuse Me #1

These "Confuse Me" posts will be things that make me tilt my head and wonder why it exists in such a way...


EDIT: Added a third for the night because Spanish nights are too long for me to sit still
  • Why do toilet seat covers have a center piece?  Has anyone else ever been bothered by that? I mean, why would I have to waste paper by ripping out the center flap that has no purpose. If I use the toilet without doing so, I get grossed out thinking about what my bottom will come in contact with. Save paper, save time, donut hole all covers!

                                          Ah, much better!
  • Why is there an NBA team in Canada? Okay, honestly.. Make your own league! I looked it up and found that Canada had their own National Basketball League that only ran for a year and a half. Thereafter, the NBA tried to expand to Canada with the Grizzlies and Raptors. What kind of huge country like Canada cannot run their own basketball league?! That is very sad. It just bothers me...  I feel like I have something against their fans too... because they are Canadian, right? They probably pay less for their tickets, get to enjoy an awesome league in the comforts of their own country with better healthcare and no economic recession! They do not even cheer well. Blame Canada.

  • National Rallying for Team Coco- I love the guy and think NBC made a regretful decision to lose Conan and a part of American history, but people camping out and holding rallies? I guess it would mean a lot to NBC and Conan, himself, but you look at the world in a larger perspective and see Haitians fighting each other for survival packages.. people fighting to live.. All those who are camping out for Team Coco should be more mindful and direct their efforts on a larger cause.


4 comments:

  1. To answer your first question: You aren't supposed to entirely rip off the center piece. You leave just enough on that, as the toilet flushes it brings the entire toilet seat cover down with it, allowing you to not have to touch it yourself in order to dispose of it. Brilliant, no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine, Cadengo. You win... but I still dislike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "All those who are camping out for Team Coco should be more mindful and direct their efforts on a larger cause."

    There can be no greater cause than to fight for the underdog: the downtrodden, the disillusioned, and the disenfranchised.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why you always have to GGPWN me, Cadengos.. Huh?!

    ReplyDelete