Monday, January 18, 2010

The Person of Estefania vs. Google, INC

So I took a short hiatus from blogger because I was having some trouble with the website.. and could not find a way to fix it..

Google is, by far, my favorite web search engine, email, etc etc etc., but I found one slight malfunction. Well, it is not necessarily a malfunction, but a very huge flaw. There is no direct contact with this giant being. I wanted answers to my blogspot questions, but there is no one I can email/call for help. Any issue that you may have, Google will lead you to other blogs that they have created for users who need help. More blogs to cure the problems of the one I already have...! It was a very frustrating point in my life. I felt like there was no one to turn to because Will Choi just laughed at me...

All I needed was my "Post Title" back on my layout, but after switching around between layouts, it somehow disappeared. This bothered me so much. I had the first few posts that had titles and then the recent ones were without, which messed up the Archive with my post titles. The aesthetics... It is always about the aesthetics for me... If it looks off, then everything is off!

That was my grand amorestef.blogspot vs. Google ordeal. I have been wanting to make new posts, but my heart would cringe at the thought of the missing titles.. (They make a huge difference). Since I came to Spain, (yes, I am here) I have all the more reason to update my blog. Due to this dilemma, I had decided to create a wordpress.com account. I just did, and I was about to export my blogspot entries to that one... and just as I was about to... I FIXED IT.

I no longer have an issue with posting titles. I am my own Google plumber and did myself the dirty work. Therefore, Google, I will continue to pursue my blogging career through you... but remember, in a mouse click, I will be forever sold to wordpress.com. So, be nice!

I am back, everyone.

1 comment:

  1. i feel you. i HATE blogspot but its got a nice community behind it.

    ReplyDelete